HandyGeek Home Services is proud to be a provider of green handyman and technology services. Whenever possible we use environmentally responsible products such as low VOC paint and recycled products. We strive to use products that are better for the environment and better for you.
Our Commitment to Green
- We will recommend sustainable and environmentally friendly products which meet our quality standards
- We will recycle or properly dispose of all job materials, including packing materials
- We will recommend approaches to reduce energy use
Energy Saving Ideas
HandyGeek Home Services can help you be more green while also reducing your home energy costs. Here are a few ideas.
- Caulk to seal gaps around doors and windows
- Install weatherstripping
- Replace incandescent bulbs with LEDs
- Insulate hot water pipes
Used or Leftover Home Improvement Products
Often, when we complete a project, there will be leftover products or used products that need to be disposed of. We suggest donating these items to the ReStore, part of the Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity. The ReStore is not only a good place to donate your new or used home improvement products but is also a good place to buy products. You’ll be able to take advantage of reduced prices while helping to generate funds that build Habitat homes.